Publish at Dike
Thank you for your interest in publishing at Dike.
Dike's main publishing focus is law, political science, social science and economics. The types of publications range from reviews, systematic presentations, textbooks, and manuals to brief, practical and comprehensive commentaries. If you are interested in publishing a publication project with Dike, Ms. Dorothea Schöll will be happy to advise you on issues relating to design and content and with regard to contractual questions.
Doctoral students have our numerous series available to them as a place to publish their dissertations. The decision as to whether to include a dissertation in a series is made by the relevant editors. We will be happy to advise you at an early stage concerning the technical requirements and provide you with templates. Please contact, at no obligation, Ms.Caroline Mendelin, Head of Production, who will also advise you on the terms.
If you are interested in publishing a contribution in one of our Journals please contact the responsible editor (they can be found in the Guidelines for Authors or in the Legal Information). If you have not yet written your contribution please stick to the corresponding Guidelines for Authors. In order to make the editing easier, contributions that have already been prepared should where possible also be adapted to the specifications in the Guidelines for Authors:
- Aktuelle Juristische Praxis / Pratique Juridique Actuelle (AJP/PJA)
- Causa Sport - Die Sportzeitschrift
- Gesellschafts- und Kapitalmarktrecht sowie Umstrukturierungen (GesKR)
- Sicherheit & Recht / Sécurité & Droit
- Strassenverkehr / Circulation routière
- Schweizerische Zeitschrift für Zivilprozess- und Zwangsvollstreckungsrecht (ZZZ) / Revue suisse de droit de procédure civile et d'exécution forcée / Rivist svizzera di procedura civile e d'esecuzione forzata
- ex ante